Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's been a while.....

It's been a while since I posted. I keep saying, I am going to keep this up! Let's see if it happens...
Right now I am doing a Holiday Swap with 10 other ladies from all over the country. I am so excited! We just completed an October Swap -it was super fun. I will post some of the goodies I sent and received. I also need to post some words I had made for Connor's room. I am doing business with a talented girl who can make your ideas into vinyl clings....it is amazing! I have more projects for her - so many ideas -so little money :)
Here are some of the items from the October swap:
Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

Weaveron Textile said...

your work i like it...
to get more design in weaveron textile click on this link....:http://www.weaveron.com/